Shipping and Returns
Important Shipping Information:
It is very important that you open and inspect your package immediately upon receiving it.
Because of UPS and USPS shipping policies regarding damaged shipments, you must notify us about any damaged parts within 24 hours of receiving your package so that we can file a claim with the shipping company. Parts that arrive damaged that you have not inspected and have not notified us of the damage within 24 hours will not be replaced free of charge. Once you notify us of the damage, the shipping company will conduct an investigation and their determination stands. Be sure to keep all the original packaging, as the shipping company may request it as part of their investigation.
Oracle Lighting and LED Concepts require that they are notified within 24 hours of receiving any defective parts in order for them to pay for the return shipping of the defective items. When inspecting the contents of your package, you should “Bench Test” each light to make sure it is functioning properly. This involves simply connecting the positive wire to a 12V power source and the negative wire to a "ground". If you bought PLASMA Halos, you must use the inverters that came with your kit just like if you were installing them on the vehicle itself. If there are any defects with your lights, you must notify NFC Performance within 24 hours of receiving your package in order to have Oracle Lighting or LED Concepts pay for the return shipping of your parts. If you do not notify us of defects within 24 hours, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost to the manufacturer (which is usually just a few dollars). Whether you notify us of defective parts or not within 24 hours, Oracle or LED Concepts will still ship you the new replacement parts that are covered under warranty at their expense.
Pre-Assembled Headlights & Fog Lights
Typically, standard orders ship within 24-48 business hours of being fully processed. Pre-Assembled Halo Headlight Kits (Aftermarket Headlight Assemblies) for ALL vehicles, however, are made-to-order custom products that cannot be returned or exchanged. After we receive your order for custom Pre-Assembled Halo Headlight Kits, you will receive a custom form via email along with a request for photos of the front of your vehicle; this is to ensure that the headlight assemblies Oracle produces will be compatible and fit perfectly into your vehicle. We cannot proceed with your order until we have received the signed custom form and the photos. Once compatibility is verified using the form and photos, Oracle will build the Pre-Assembled Halo Headlight Kits in 12-15 business days. Oracle will build assemblies that fit YOUR vehicle's current design; they CANNOT and WILL NOT build assemblies that require chassis modification or void the warranty on your vehicle, i.e. changing the headlight functionality from non-projector to projector or vice versa. Pre-Assembled Halo Headlight & Fog Light Kits are designed to be plug and play, and we reserve the right to cancel any order that does not fit these criteria. All sales with a completed custom form are final; Oracle uses factory style OEM assemblies, you MUST confirm that your vehicle can still accommodate this style and does not have a custom setup. Any expedited shipping applied to your order will still be in effect once the build is complete. Please note that any orders placed on weekends or holidays will begin fulfillment on the following business day.
Damages, Returns & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We aim to sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we'll do our best to get you well taken care of. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. If your item has a defect after 24 hours from the date it arrived to you, the process for getting your item(s) returned or exchanged can vary based on the manufacturer. For more details regarding warranties please visit our Help Center. If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us within 24 hours and we'll help you get the replacement parts you need or arrange for total replacement of the product at no cost to you. Damages during shipping are processed as "claims" with the shipping company. We will need to get a claim filed for you and the shipping company will investigate your case. Their determination as to fault stands and is used to determine whether or not you will get free replacement parts or the parts will need to be re-purchased.
Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
- You decided to cancel your order: If the order hasn't been shipped out yet and does not contain customized items (such as pre-assembled complete halo headlights), we can cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. If you do not cancel the order until after it has already been shipped, your situation will be handled according to situation 6 below.
- You received the product but the product is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed: You should immediately "Bench Test" your item upon receipt and notify us within 24 hours of any defects. If the item isn't working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, we can get you new parts at no cost to you as long as we are notified within 24 hours of receipt of your package. If there are defects after 24 hours of receipt, the manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products. Warranty Claims can be filed for replacements needed using the information on this page. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation 3 directly below.)
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item is often times still okay. You must notify us of any damaged items within 24 hours or you will not be entitled to free replacements. If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until you've determined whether or not a shipping insurance claim needs to be submitted. If any of the original packaging is thrown away, we cannot file a shipping insurance claim. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waves your right to get your product replaced or repaired. Before contacting us, please test the item's functionality. If everything works okay, there is no reason to contact us or file a shipping damage claim. If your product is not working correctly due to the damages that occurred during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your package so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim. Once we have confirmed that you still have the original shipping materials and that the item was damaged during shipping, and after we have officially filed the shipping insurance claim forms and received their investigation determination, we will send out new parts or a new product at no cost to you if the shipping company's investigation finds it was their fault (not yours).
You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it: If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- The item must not be customized (pre-assembled complete halo headlights are considered customized items that fall under this non-returnable policy).
- You must ship the items back to us within 30 calendar days of receiving the item or you will not be eligible for a refund. If you ship parts back after 30 days you will be responsible for paying for return shipping to you within 3 business days or else your parts may be discarded without being refunded or reshipped to you.
- You MUST contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions PRIOR to returning the item.
- You can receive the full amount you originally paid for the returned item (less our actual cost for shipping, processing fees, and handling) as a store credit, OR
- You can get a cash refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 25% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping, handling, and processing fees. Note: All Oracle Halo Conversion kits cost $9.95 for shipping and $9.95 in processing fees.
- Custom Order Return Policy:
- Custom orders for items such as such as pre-assembled complete halo headlights and fog lights are not eligible for return, exchange, cancellation, or refunds. All custom orders are final.
- Headlight and fog light assembly halos are covered under a lifetime warranty and will be replaced should they ever become defective. Please note that should you ever need a replacement halo, you will need to ship the entire headlight or fog light assembly to Oracle (Oracle does not cover shipping costs) so they can perform the installation for you.
- You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us: If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 25% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping, handling, and processing fees. If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.
- You provide an incorrect or undeliverable shipping address: If your order is undeliverable and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 25% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping, handling, and processing fees. In some circumstances, we are notified by the delivery company when an order is undeliverable. If this is the case we will attempt to contact you to obtain a correct address. You will be charged a $29.95 processing fee if we are able to change the delivery address and have your order delivered.
NFC Performance is not responsible for items incorrectly purchased by the customer. Orders are fulfilled as placed by the customer. If any such situation should occur and a return is necessary, all return policies listed above still apply to the return.
At NFCPerformance.com, shipments for all orders over $99 within the contiguous USA are free. Generally, orders placed with us will leave our warehouse within two business days. Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, an order may take longer to leave the warehouse. If this happens we will be sure to contact you and let you know when your item will ship. Although your item may ship out immediately it may take longer than that to receive your tracking number. Tracking numbers will be sent you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us. Generally, we will ship all orders via USPS. We reserve the right to use any carrier.
Shipments To Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and US Territories
We are happy to ship to one of these areas but unfortunately, additional shipping will be charged. To see the cost to ship to one of these areas, add a product to your cart and go through the checkout process. Costs are determined by your exact location. All shipments to one of these areas will also leave the warehouse for shipping within 2-3 business days.
When ordering from outside the USA, please be aware of the following:
- Orders from outside the contiguous USA will be charged additional shipping fees. To see the shipping cost, add a product to your cart and go through the checkout process. Costs are determined by your exact location.
- International orders are generally shipped using USPS Priority Mail International. We reserve the right to use any carrier.
- For Pre-Assembled Lights, you'll be required to provide a pre-paid shipping label. Please contact us for full details.
- You are responsible for all customs fees, duties, taxes, carrier charges, etc.
- You, the buyer, are the importer of record. As such, you are responsible for understanding the import regulations of your country. Do not attempt to purchase an item that is restricted in your country.
- In case of manufacturer’s defects, your halos are covered by a lifetime warranty. However, you are responsible for the actual cost of shipping the defective parts both for repairs and back to you.
- We typically expect your order to arrive in 2-3 weeks after you place the order. However, orders can sometimes be delayed in customs or during transit. Check your tracking number online for more information. NFC Performance is not responsible for delays during shipping.