BAKFlip Fibermax Tonneau Cover - 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 5'8" Bed
2013 GMC Sierra 1500 5'8" Bed BAKFlip Fibermax Tonneau Cover Highlights:
- No drilling required easy clamp-on installation
- FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer panel top skin
- Innovative buckle system secures cover in open position so you can haul large items without removing your cover
- Patented rail design with load-bearing flange to support heavy loads - up to 300lbs (evenly distributed)
- EPDM outer rail seals and water drainage system for ultimate water resistance
- UV resistant for long-term durability
- 3-year warranty
The BAKFlip Fibermax tonneau cover for your 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 with a 5'8" Bed includes all of the features of a standard aluminum BAKFlip, now with a better FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer) surface, making the cover dent, scuff and ding resistant, as well as cooler to the touch.
Its tough aluminum substructure, robust hinge design, and patented slam latch system make the FiberMax an easy-to-use, dependable cover that is built to last. Stronger than it may look, the EXT BAKFlip Fibermax Tonneau Cover can support up to 300 pounds of weight on top of it, evenly distributed.
Even better, the 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 BAKFlip Fibermax Tonneau Cover features premium weather seals that are made of EPDM, forming a tight seal to the bed rails. Rounded hinges help prevent water from entering the truck bed and the rails channel water to the front of the bed where it is emptied through drainage tubes.
Perhaps best of all, your 5'8" Bed 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 BAKFlip Fibermax Tonneau Cover is Made in the U.S.A. and includes lifetime installation support. BAK also offers a 30 Day Return Guarantee as well as an excellent 3 Year Warranty!
Download the BAKFlip Fibermax Installation Instructions
|QUESTIONS? WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!|
Fast & Free Shipping
Lowest Prices Online